Last month we hosted a photo competition called #THROWVEMBER for a chance to win a free GH disc.
We were surprised by the amount of pictures we received through our #THEULTIMATELIFE tag on our Get Horizontal instagram account, and also through twitter and facebook.
Big thanks to all who participated, but without further ado: here are the top 10 submissions, including our number 1 winner who will receive his or her GH disc shortly!
10. Magdalena Szwed representing #surfmeetsfrisbee:
9. Virginie Hang “Disc on fiiiire” at Colloseo, Italia:
8. Milka Bustamante from Venezuela:
7. Eva Maxson representing belgian ultimate at Laguna Churup in Peru, at 4450m altitude:
6. Naomi Cavalcante as a bear in France:
5. Mamadiadors from Spain:
4. Tomek Kublin with a GH sticker on his disc in the snowy mountains:
3. Nathalie Wellens with a picture of FlyHigh Lausanne in the swiss mountains:
2. Yak Taube with a picture from the Porro Open in Spain. Yes, this was an official marriage proposal:
1. And the winner is….. Pieter Van Sprang!
Although the above picture may not seem like the most spectacular or visually interesting one, Pieter from the Netherlands made it his goal to go out and throw every day during the month of november. Every day of the month he shared his throwing pictures with us. For his passionate persistence we’d like to reward Pieter with a brand new Get Horizontal disc.
Wanna see all of his pictures? Check out his album here.
Big shoutout to all #throwvember participants!
Here are a few random honourable mentions: